DPDgroup is a leading European network for single-parcel deliveries.
The DPDgroup service hallmarks are simplicity, efficiency, speed and low costs.
- 1 parcel per shipment
- 31.5 kg max weight per parcel
- 175 cm max length per parcel
- 300 cm max size (perimeter of smallest base of parcel added to height must not total more than 300 cm)
- cash on delivery shipments are not accepted
- carriage forward shipments are not accepted
- No cash on delivery or carriage forward shipments are accepted;
- No shipments on pallets, deliveries to post office boxes, deliveries by appointment or goods in depot accepted; no direct deliveries to trade fairs.
- more than 2,000,000 parcels delivered daily
- more than 200,000 client companies (DPDgroup operates in the business to business market)
- 22,000 employees
- 15,000 vehicles for transport and delivery
- 500 branches in Europe
- on-line proof of delivery
- insurance services
- management of undelivered goods
- import service
Advantages of the service
- daily connections; minimum transit times 48 h
- user-friendly service (considered a Europe-wide standard): exclusively single parcel deliveries (max weight 31.5 kg)
- dpd, a leading EU brand, is ISO-certified
- widely known for its reliability (2,000,000 parcels delivered daily)
- simple, cost-saving tariffs
- integrated information system with bar code system to ensure full tracking
- proof of delivery (signed by consignee, with data and time of delivery) displayed, with printout option, on BRT 's Web Site.