The EuroExpress network, made up of a group of express couriers, provides a European distribution service which integrates and is complementary to dpdgroup's service.
The service also manages the following shipments: multi-parcel shipments (including pallet loads), cash on delivery, carriage forward. Shipments are accepted up to 3000 kg each.
Parcels must meet the following requirements:
- Weight not over 50 kg
- Maximum height 120 cm
- Maximum length 300 cm
- Maximum width 150 cm
- Maximum volume 2 m3
Pallets must not exceed the following measurements:
- Weight 1000 kg
- Height 180 cm
- Length 120 cm
- Width 120 cm
Personal effects, goods for individuals or fairs and goods on pallets to recipients without the equipment for unloading them are not accepted.
- more than 600 branches
- more than 16,000 individual operators
- proof of delivery
- cash on delivery
- carriage forward
- supermarket deliveries
- delivery on appointment
- insurance services.
The service enables pick-up in the countries covered. It can be fulfilled by directing a simple request to the local BRT branch (the request can also be entered through the Internet).
Advantages of the service
- daily connections with transit times of min 2 days for difficult destinations
- network made up of national partners with specialised know how relative to local deliveries
- reliable service, with electronically controlled, agreed delivery times
- customer care service backed up by a unique information system (the BRT information system)
- service flexibility, with many additional services
- proof of delivery (POD) provided on request.